flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Hi all,

Haven't posted on here for a long time as everything has been fine on my imx6 but I have just updated my apps via the wizard. Everything went fine but I was not asked for a username & password? I do have this as it was emailed to me? When I boot up into xbmc it comes up with "service.py script error"?? Anyway, I have the latest add ons installed BUT there are ALOT that now do not work, comes up "dependencies not met"....I now cannot use Pheonix and many others that I used to use?? Does Pheonix not work on Frodo 12.4 any more??

On another note, can I upgrade my firmware to Gotham on my imx6??? I have heard you can do this on the imx6? Apart from that all other add ons are working but it just seems these are diminishing every time a new wizard update comes about...:(

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
Hi, I think if you go to program's there's a add-on called add-on installer you can still install Phoenix from there and it works on Frodo.
I pick this tip of another thread by David Savage.

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
I have done this but comes up "script failed:plugin.video.phstreams"

This is on my imx6 btw...how come yours is working and mine isn't if your on the same imx6 box??

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
Also today my wifi has stopped working on my imx6???? Yesterday it was fine...today it just will not scan for wireless networks?? I have done the "delete the wifi file" using explorer Hd but still nothing?? Weird? Never had this problem before...I am using Ethernet cable at this moment but would rather go wireless...what is going on!!! :)

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
Just checked and some play and some don't I don't use this box as my main box as I also have a x7 running Gotham 13.2 witch runs fine.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi sorry to crash in but, I've got the imx6 Media Edition and I've only lost Vevo and AAAtv, Phoenix is running ok get the usual probs as some links don't play but just use the next one. When you go to Videos on the main screen, then go add-ons and look for Phoenix and hover over and press menu on the remote, there you can add a free account for the streams. Just go to there site and set up a account, then add the details here. Hope you understand this.......

flapjack

Jul 31, 2014
David - if I do this will it work? At the moment it won't launch as I keep getting script errors?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I think its time to use the live chat function as it should be able to launch. Maybe it might be the latest update but mine working ok up to now, see if they can help you. Live chat is on the main site and is the greenish box in the corner with message or chat in. Good luck

Reactions: ChrisM