james_uk

Feb 19, 2016
Hi, i have been using showbox for a bit now and all of a sudden things are a bit strange, episodes are in13 mins blocks, why is that? sometimes mine in the middle of a show will just go back to the part where you select if you want to watch or download the show and give me options about which player i want to use and when i select one and playit starts from the beginning and not resume from where it was.

Also im a little confused on the versions as well, when i google show box i usually end up with 2 sites at the top which is:
https://showboxa.com/showbox-apk/
and also http://showboxappdownload.com/

The showboxa link gives only a version of 4.08 even though at the top of the site it says the latest version is 5.34? the other link goes to a site that gives a version of 4.64 which is the one i am currently running? if the first link says the latest version is 5.34 then where do i get that? when i run my showbox it doesnt say update available etc..

can anyone help?

James

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
Yes the latest version is 4.64, don't install any starting with 5!.. it'll probably come with a free virus ;)

Reactions: ChrisM

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
New update came in tonight, now on version 4.65...

Seems a few of the newly added films that were on torent are now on server 4/8.

Not watched any yet so can't say if they're still in sections or whole films.

Reactions: Nigelar

craigjm33

Jun 1, 2015
Megabox HD is a great alternative to Showbox. Works similar but lots more 1080 and 3d links. Hopefully Showbox will be fixed, but it's been a while now that there have been problems.

Becki Muller

Jul 11, 2016
Code:
h**p://www.showboxappz.com/
here you can get all the related updated of showbox app. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Showboxapkk

Jul 11, 2016
india
terrariumtv.org
Hello. i understand what you want, But i can not help you due to the time problem.
But i will advise you to visit Showbox App. This website has all the information about the showbox app.
I hope that this will website will solve all your problems and query.

Code:
h**p://appshowbox.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Be very wary of the above 2 posts. If you want the latest version of showbox (4.65), get it from Droidbox Market, via the app preinstalled on your Droidbox.

Reactions: Sal

busapaul

Jan 13, 2016
Updated to 4.66 last night, not used it yet so can't tell if it's an improvement or not.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The showbox problem mentioned above was at the server end and got resolved. It didn't need the app to be updated to fix it. As far as I can see, the app works ok although I've noted some to shows can only be downloaded not streamed.