steross

Dec 8, 2014
Hi all

So I updated the droidbox on my x7 ultimate and showbox just shows up as downloading data I have waited about 15 mins and just shows same message I tried switching off and doing it again but same response

Also since update the home button on remote doesn't function no more any ideas?

allanon

Dec 3, 2014
In regard to showbox ..go clear the data and cache in the settings and reload ..fixes all the glitches that come up with that app

steross

Dec 8, 2014
Yeah I did all above but nothing worked I ended up doing a reset which was working but no when I click xbmc it won't even open

allanon

Dec 3, 2014
Same type of approach ....if u can't open your xbmc .....settings ...apps.....xbmc......clear cache

Try that if not then clear the data xbmc will be reset ...go to video adons ...and reload the wizard

Reactions: steross

gwbuk1

Sep 29, 2014
plus.google.com
Having the same problems as above and says internet connection lost, think I'm being blocked by Virgin or am I being paranoid .

gwbuk1

Sep 29, 2014
plus.google.com
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418157602.664812.jpg

I also get this in my browser when trying to access certain sites but not all.

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
For your ShowBox issues, try to clear your ShowBox Data and see if it works- :eek:

1. From your Launcher Screen/Home, click "Settings"
2. Scroll down and find "Apps" and then click it
3. On the right of your screen, scroll down again and find "ShowBox" and then click it
4. Then click "Clear Data"
5. Go back to Launcher Screen/ Home and then try ShowBox again and see if it is already working.
6. If you see an option to "Update" , just ignore it and try not to update the app for now.
:D

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Hi, thanks for your reply. :rolleyes: Please send an email to [email protected] and inform the Tech folks there about your issues and the procedure you have already undertaken to fix your ShowBox. They will advise you on what the next step you needed to do next.