Gary201

Dec 27, 2014
hi

I have been un able to get my imx6 box to even start downloading the droidbox wizard after a chat online and reading alot on here, I was still none the wiser so I followed your post on

Original XBMC (V12/Frodo) For iMX6 (Android) Devices

I uninstalled the existing xbmc program and installed your file in the artical off a usb to the box all was great then your artical says i will then need to run the droidbox wizard with a link to another article, so i click on the link and am taken to the next part and it says for more info follow this link but the next link is dead

can you help me out please mate

i have just clicked on the droid box wizard and it seems to be downloading but super slow its done 3% in ten minuets, any reason for this ??

and can you please guide me through the next process should this download okay, what does droidbox wizard do

is their a zip file i could donload to a usb and install direct into the device ??

Im completely clueless

thanks for any help

Gaz

EDIT :

FAILED AT 5%

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Which link is dead, and which page is it on? Ah, I see it now, sorry about that, the link was to a post on the old blog. I've updated it now. A new pack has been put in place today.
Can you try running the Wizard again, select the iMX6 pack, and see how it goes. Once it completes, this one time only, remove the power lead from your device, don't close down XBMC or the device as normal.
At times the server used to host the Wizard's files will be slow or down, but overall it is an improvement over the last one used.
The Wizard installs and configures a lot of video (and other) add-ons for you in XBMC. Once the Wizard completes and you've rebooted, you'll see a lot more add-ons ready to use.