Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A new version of UK Turk was released today with some new sections. The source has not changed. Following the trend of many add-ons, you will be directed to a pin generation site to view anything (valid for up to 4 hours).
Also if you use any of the add-ons in Blamos repo (death streams, neptune rising etc), the source has changed to:
hxxp://repo.mrblamo.xyz (replace xx with tt).
You will need to update and download the new repo to remain current.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Great news about UK Turk. Used to be a great addon. Ill give it a go.
Ive always found that if I ignore the pin direction and just wait - the film just starts as normal.
Maybe not on UK Turk - worth a try.
Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
PIN request/pairing request... if you ignore them until it times out, Kodi will then move on to the next entry in the list of results.
If this is another PIN/pair based source, you will get a new/fresh countdown timer. If Kodi's list of results includes an entry without a request to pair/PIN creation, this is when it will work.
You can keep an eye out for which ones require pairing/PIN and skip them directly, or just hope that those not requiring it are somewhere towards top of the list. (This all assumes you have changed the addon's configuration for Default Action/View to Directory from Dialog. If not, you'll not get the option to select entries directly.)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Chris.
This is something different. A new trend with many addons (e.g. nemesis, picasso, ukturk, kickoff and others) is that they require you to retrieve a pin via an ad supported link which you need to enter/verify with before the addon opens for anything

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Got you, thanks, a bit like some areas of the Ares (?) wizard used to be.
My reply was triggered by "I've always found that if I ignore the pin direction and just wait - the film just starts as normal.", but got you in terms of the original reference to PIN being for activating the add-on, rather than specific sources in search results.