Geop

Mar 26, 2016
Hi some of the addons I have work perfectly well, like Phoenix, exodus and halow but others like navi x and watch tv series don't.
Anybody know why this may be?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Some addons (ukturk for example) are still down due to the fallout of the current kodi war (see the forum for threads on this). Dont know about watch tv ( watch 1080p is up).
Navi-x is definitely up. Maybe check you have the latest version?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
+1 on what Nigelar said.

To double check there isn't an issue at your end, open the Browser or Chrome application on your DroidBOX @Geop and enter these addresses into the top bar
https://DroidBOXForums.com (this site!)
http://wiz.wookiespmc.com

For both sites, visit the actual page, if you see a Google search result, you need to click through to the site itself.
If both this forum and the very simple page with one link load OK on your device, then we can be fairly confident you don't have overactive blocking from your ISP in place.

If you click on the System menu in Kodi, then Add-ons, does it show any add-ons need to be updated?

Geop

Mar 26, 2016
Both websites loaded ok and not showing any addons that need updated. The watch tv series addon just comes up with "click here for latest episodes added" and when you do it just comes up blank. With navi x I have just got that addon and got a few of the streams to play but a lot that wouldn't so I'm not sure if it's me just getting used to that addon.

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Both websites loaded ok and not showing any addons that need updated. The watch tv series addon just comes up with "click here for latest episodes added" and when you do it just comes up blank. With navi x I have just got that addon and got a few of the streams to play but a lot that wouldn't so I'm not sure if it's me just getting used to that addon.

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
When you turn the box on haven't you noticed a message running at the bottom of the screen stating that due to some parties are copying and pasting add-ons so in response to this a lot of add-ins have gone offline or are not updating until further notice

Geop

Mar 26, 2016
When you turn the box on haven't you noticed a message running at the bottom of the screen stating that due to some parties are copying and pasting add-ons so in response to this a lot of add-ins have gone offline or are not updating until further notice
No I don't get that message

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Geop. You will only see that message if you have run wizards like the wookie and have the scrolling bar switched on. I have neither so don't see the message either. So you haven't missed anything. At any rate, you'll have picked up from earlier posts in this thread that there was something going on with Kodi Addons. Thankfully, it is now resolving and Addons are coming back to life.

Geop

Mar 26, 2016
Hi Geop. You will only see that message if you have run wizards like the wookie and have the scrolling bar switched on. I have neither so don't see the message either. So you haven't missed anything. At any rate, you'll have picked up from earlier posts in this thread that there was something going on with Kodi Addons. Thankfully, it is now resolving and Addons are coming back to life.
Hi, I don't run any wizards but there is messages that scroll through when I'm on kodi. As I said some of the addons work fine but the watch tv series one has never worked in the couple of months I've had the droid box

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can turn the scroll bar off if you want in system - settings - appearance. It might help performance.

Re watch tv, I would put that down to a defunct addon. It happens all the time and something we all come to live with. Find something else. Use seo-Michael website as a guide to what's available.

Reactions: ChrisM and Geop