sean99

Aug 7, 2014
This wizard is very good and has iptv stalker integrated into ivue and working, the addon itself gets the authenification error at 1st but does work eventually add this source in file manager for the repo http://repo.spinztv.com/ am just using the lite version of the wizard. It's worth a look peeps but backup your current configuration of kodi 1st as data needs to be cleared.

Last edited:

Gatson

Oct 11, 2015
can anyone help me install SpinzTV. when i use the link provided by Sean99 it doesnt allow me to install the repository. It says to check my connection which i did and its fine. So i went online and found another repo "http://justnewtech.com" and it allowed me to install the repo and install from zip. It appears i was able to install the addon but when i attempt to launch it from the program section it says "spintv wizard error" I also tried a fresh kodi install and same result on all the devices i've tried it on (macbook, Imac and PC Tablet) Can it be my internet provider (comcast) blocking me? Please help...

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Spinztv source appears to be offline at the minute as I have been trying a fresh install of the wizard with no joy today. Will try again later tonight

Gatson

Oct 11, 2015
yeah i see on their facebook page its down but i believe it was up last night which is when i attempted to install it. The person that told me about it was using it last night so i am assuming that isnt the root of my issues

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I installed it last night and it was fine and is a good looking setup

Gatson

Oct 11, 2015
ok...I'll stick around in case someone can help me out with the install. It looks pretty nice so hopefully I get to see it

Gatson

Oct 11, 2015
yeah, ive tried that repo already and it says "could not retrieve directory information. This could be due to the network not being connect" but i am connected cause i installed other repos just to test and they worked fine...

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Until they put their wizard back online you will keep getting that error (they took it offline 6hrs ago) just keep an eye on their Facebook page as they will post when it's back on

Gatson

Oct 11, 2015
ok, but again. i was having this issue yesterday as well. i'll keep checking facebook. Are you familiar with the other alternatives like Beast and Wookie?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Not tried beast but have wookie installed and just waiting for them to tie up with a premium sports addon since they parted with sports donkey.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Ok enjoy am gonna hang on for the spinztv wizard as av kodi and wookie 15 installed, using wookie pro on the latter and just toying around with the kodi build.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
I also prefer the spinztv wizard, to my opinion the best build for the moment. Another very good one is Da-Pulse build. The Source File is : http://dabutchers.x10host.com/wizard/ . It is certainly worth a try. Has more options and unbelievable graphics (a moving home bar). Can be downloaded at Community Portal.