markt

Dec 5, 2014
I have just bought a droidbox x7 ultimate box android kitkat and in description it said that the "spmc" app would be installed instead of xbmc however mine has xbmc installed.

Also how do I change the default "android box home screen" to say "hd launcher or tablet screen" doesn't seem be an option in settings to change it now.
thanks
mark

allanon

Dec 3, 2014
Goto menu ...settings ...apps....find the launcher and clear defaults ....... Then reboot and it will ask u which one u would like to use

markt

Dec 5, 2014
Hello. When go into apps there isn't any launcher listed there for me to be able to clear the cache on. So still not able to change launcher

allanon

Dec 3, 2014
Settings.....apps.....move to the right until it says all......move down to find your launcher....clear default s

Reactions: admin

markt

Dec 5, 2014
When go into apps then all click on droidbox launcher but the clear defaults button on the launch by default section is greyed out so cannot change it. Must be a way to change the launcher. This is a droidbox x7 rooted box after all

allanon

Dec 3, 2014
Of course you can always install your own from the playstore ..but if u do not want to use the droidbox launcher u can also use the normal android that is also on the x7

jigger

Aug 28, 2014
Hello,

You can change launcher screen if you want. Just visit this link and follow the steps here-- http://droidboxforums.com/threads/set-xbmc-to-be-your-launcher-changed-your-mind.117/

You can also download SPMC even if you already have XBMC. I both have XBMC and SPMC installed on my device actually. You can use your GooglePlaystore app to download SPMC here-- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.semperpax.spmc :rolleyes:

After downloading SPMC, install and RUN the DroidBox Wizard again inside SPMC so you get the latest updates.

Thanks! :D

Reactions: Graham and admin