rjb100

Sep 21, 2016
hi all,
sportsdevil was not working on my android box.
a friend suggested installing the latest september version using areswizard.

i followed his instructions and all was ok until arrived at areswizard homepage.
two issues here:

1. i mistakenly installed 'ares football ' from the videoaddon list.
i went back to < video> add ons to check if it was listed.
it was and when opened it worked fine...no problem

2. i went back to areswizard homepage and installed the latest sportsdevil addon .
installation was fine and i went back to my add on list to check it out.
it was not listed [ ares football was listed ]???
i then hit the 'get more ' choice and found it listed as 'sportsdevil launcher' with an entirely different thumbnail image to the 'normal' s/d one.
i clicked on s/d launcher but did not work.

could someone please comment on this issue.

thanks
rj

rjb100

Sep 21, 2016
thanks nigelar
i tried your first suggestion and had exactly the same result as i had with the'areswizard' option.

i clicked on the link to seomichael and will try this option.

could you please inform me how to d/l sports devil using my android box.

1. do i select 'browser' and then go to 'mediafire' site.
2. if d/l is ok where do i access it when required to complete the installation from your link.

atb
rj

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Install the repo from within kodi:- system/add-ons/install from zip/fusion/xbmc-repos/english/ unnoficial sportsdevil repo/install. When installed goto system/add-ons/ install from repo/ unnoficial sportsdevil repository/ sportsdevil and install. When installing from the repo all future sportsdevil updates will update automatically.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You can use the browser on your box. When you reach the media fire destination and click on the link It will download to the "download" folder in android. You will need to navigate to that in the Kodi install from zip panel.

*warning* be careful you click on the correct place in the media fire link to avoid downloading malware

*hint* Sean and my advice to use the fusion file source is still the best and safest route so you should try that again. I think you have done something wrong because fusion does not contain the "sports devil launcher" icon you refer to. I would delete the sportsdevil launcher thing before you start the reinstallation.

Reactions: sean99