Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
im in salts looking to watch films like fantastic beasts but each one i click on comes up with the same message in a box saying stream authorization is required click this link to pair device but i cant click device and is this all correct? Thanks in advamce

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Normally you have to go to there site and here you do a CAPCHA then pair. This is Openload and Video.me that normally does this, last for 4 hours.
Make a note of the sites address then go there, if you use your phone if you have Internet on it, saves time plus you don't have to go out of kodi.
A tip is to not use a search engine like Google, type it in the top bar on your browser, like you would finding your router.

Hope you understand this.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Done this a few times - just save address on your phone and click history. Pairs immediately. I try to avoid the links but sometimes its the only one.
Works though
Dave

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
this is what i do when i get that authorization is required box. let it stay on the screen for say 20/30 seconds click cancel the screen will open works every time for me ;)

Carlos666

Jul 30, 2015
Normally you have to go to there site and here you do a CAPCHA then pair. This is Openload and Video.me that normally does this, last for 4 hours.
Make a note of the sites address then go there, if you use your phone if you have Internet on it, saves time plus you don't have to go out of kodi.
A tip is to not use a search engine like Google, type it in the top bar on your browser, like you would finding your router.

Hope you understand this.
Hi david and thank you for the reply when you say do i use my phone i use my phone through the droidbox share app as a remote control so is this what you mean? When that authorization comes up i get the address and type it in my phones browser and then it will work? Is that what you mean orr am i being a complete plum? Lol and it seems to be a lot lately with salts never used to get that for films and if you could help when im watchin a film on showbox on the top left hand corner i have about 9 little icons like the download type icon and was wondering how i get rid of them please?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
No use your phone to go to the address given on the pop up in kodi, then save this to favourites (book mark) so you can just go there on your phone and pair your device... Give it ago...
I look into the 9 icons later for you and get back soon.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
As above mate. I just save bookmark on phone and then everytime I need to authorise I just go right to it. Sorry for the confusion.
Dave

Multay

Dec 17, 2016
Hi,

Not related to this but I cannot find how to start a new thread!!!

I want to know if there is any way to stream the output of a box to a wireless projector running miracast? So rather than hdmi to my TV I want to send the stream to a projector through my network.... I've tried a few things but I can only send to the box rather than from it... I can project saved files using dlna but they have to be downloaded. I want to project live streams... i can also stream kodi from my phone to the projector but not from my android box ... it appears part of the problem is that my box is connected by ethernet so wireless is disabled but surely i must be able to connect through my network? I can connect to the dlna server on my nas so i cant see why i cant to the box? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
M

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
IN RELATION TO ORIGINAL TOPIC - IF YOU IGNORE THE AUTHORISATION REQUEST FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS - IT STARTS PLAYING. WORKED EVERY TIME SO FAR.

Reactions: sblabs

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
IN RELATION TO ORIGINAL TOPIC - IF YOU IGNORE THE AUTHORISATION REQUEST FOR ABOUT 20 SECONDS - IT STARTS PLAYING. WORKED EVERY TIME SO FAR.

nice one mate, told ya it works, i think that site is just to generating traffic so they can make ££ from the adds, mad how nanny peeps fall for it... enjoy mate and have a nice xmas.;):):):)

works the same on openload.co/pair too :)

Reactions: Bollocks77

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
It certainly does work on openload. Wonder how many people have fell for that little gem????
All the best my friend

Reactions: sblabs

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Please stop providing dodgy links @Sukumar.mds

Everyone - please ignore sukumar's spam post and use the correct and official link for openload pairing if you need to

https://olpair.com/

Note sukumar masks the official address by inserting a space after "olpair"

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Please stop providing dodgy links @niraj11

Everyone - please ignore niraj's spam post and use the correct and official link for openload pairing if you need to

https://olpair.com/

You do not need the "guide" suggested by niraj. Simply enter the code you get from the addon into the olpair window.

The fact you have to plead to keep your spam post up says it all niraj.