palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
All I get on salts are thumbnails of the tract symbol not the films any idea why??

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Go to Video add-ons and then SALTS, don't go in just hover over and press the menu button on your remote. Now click add-on setting and on the top menu bar look for Artwork Scraping and check here to see what needs to be turned on.
Plus if you now go to system and add-ons and install from repository, go to tknorris release repository and click here and then programs add-ons. Here you can install SALTS themepac which after it installs allows you to change the background colour and look. You can also add the one for 1 channel (Primewire).
How they work is after you install the themepac you then go to SALTS and then add-on setting and General and just below Add-on theme and change colour of the add-on.

Reactions: palpatine

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
you could help me with my no dependencies issue ive been having. Salt is one of them every so often I get the no dependencey sign at kodi start up It asks me if I want to remove addon such as salts ,sprots devin and xcumtinity talk.
I think ive fixed xcomunity talk by reinstalling it but I still have an issue with the others. Also DBMC resportity is having problems

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
This is potentially one of the issues using builds as opposed to downloading the Addons direct from the correct sources. With the latter way you are always guaranteed the most up to date versions. And who knows what inconsistencies some of these builds introduce with the multiple Addons they load?
I would be inclined in all the above cases to uninstall then reload the Addons, making sure you have the source repositories present and auto update set for each.
Sean's build is a proven well maintained build and as you know Sean supports his build on this forum. If you are going to use a build use that.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
ok I will try seans next time a try a new build! Ive tweaked the ulta tt build so I dont want to start again untill I have to.Thanks

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I used to get problems with Dependencies not met - I dumped the build and never had it again. Not saying all builds are bad but there are so many - there is likely to be the odd bad one here and there.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Dave there is no art scraper on the salts setting or I cant find it anyhows

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
You need to go into add-on setting by pushing the menu on the remote control. Hover over the add-on first then push the menu button on the remote.
Then move to the right until you see it, then check. If you go to setting in SALTS it's not there....

Last edited:

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
nigelar how do I know what are correct sources ???If I start from scratch and not use the build whats the diference if I star adding the same addons??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Under the "general" tab there is a "select this item to install the salts themepak" . first item in the list.

Reactions: palpatine

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You asked this question before.
Use the Seo Michael web site as a guide to installing individual Addons and where to get them from.
And do your research on Google.
There are lots of sites that contain best Addons lists and how to get them.

If you are not going to use a build, I would wipe Kodi by clearing data before starting manual set up.
The repo will tell you if the addon is already installed in any case (it will say "enabled"). Even if you download it twice you will not do any harm.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
im still confused nigeler ! top tutorials has a ultra tt build and he uses most of the addons from his top tutorials repo so whats the diference? Why do builds cause conflicts. Thanks for being patient

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
In SALTS add-on setting you need to move to the right on the top bar.
The termepac just adds colour back grounds not thumbnails.
Again you can get this inside add-on setting....if you don't have this then yours must be different to mine...don't know how..