silky1983

Dec 27, 2016
Hi I have a t8 plus with virgin broadband getting 150mbs going through a net gear nighthawk x6 with a wired connection but the streams stutter not buffer could someone help me with any settings I need to change to stop this please

Thanks silky1983

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The most common cause of stuttering and buffering is contention on the host servers.
Which you can do little about.
But there are some things that you can do if there is another cause.
To help us can you tell us which Addons this occurs on, whether it is on live streams only or movies.
On all movies or just some etc.
Whether it is on Librelec or android.
Whether it is SD or HD streams or all.

As you can see the more information you can to give the better the forum will be able to help you.
There may be some tweaks depending on the source of the problem but it is good to eliminate the most obvious cause first.

silky1983

Dec 27, 2016
I use Wookie wizard and it's on movies and TVs shows on all add ons and all types sd/hd/1080p I also have a lg oled 4K to if this makes a difference and use librelec

Thanks for the reply

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I am going out to watch ospreys vs scarlets rugby. I will get back to you later. In the meantime can you try kodi under android and seecif that is better.
@David Savage has posted some tweaks here which may help. Also experimenting with hardware acceleration options under kodi settings may help.

Tobi

Oct 21, 2016
I have a ts8 plus ever since I brought it has never connect to my WiFi, can't turn on the WiFi after paying a lot of money for it while cheap box connect perfectly well to wifi

Sent from my SM-G935F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Suggest you start a separate thread @Tobi rather than hijacking this one.
Also try a factory reset and see if it fixes your problem.

silky1983

Dec 27, 2016
I have done what David savage suggested and it's better but not perfect but couldn't do the areswizard bit as don't use that
Thanks for the help