Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
Hi,
I've been watching a friend's T8 which has the Mega IPTV add-on loaded we've been watching the Canadian Grand Prix, which was very good quality and without the FilmOn logo! Is there a manual method to load the add-on, or do you know which repository it belongs to ?
Thanks,
Liz & Bill

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I this belongs to the Metalkettle repo, also Sparkys streams was good, but seems to be not working at the mo.
If you go to system, then add-ons, then get add-ons and scroll down to Mettalkettles repo, click on it and then go video add-ons, now just scroll down until you see IPtv and install it.
Hope this helps you.

Dave

kelkee

May 27, 2015
How do you manually install add ons? I go to settings. .file manager ..type in the url but then it won't let me name it or go any further. ..is the process different using the box?

Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
I this belongs to the Metalkettle repo, also Sparkys streams was good, but seems to be not working at the mo.
If you go to system, then add-ons, then get add-ons and scroll down to Mettalkettles repo, click on it and then go video add-ons, now just scroll down until you see IPtv and install it.
Hope this helps you.

Dave
Hi Dave,
The only IPTV in Video Add-ons, in the MetalKettles repository version 1.5.1 is IPTV Stalker and this is already enabled. There is no other reference to IPTV or Mega or Mega IPTV. But thanks for trying.

Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
How do you manually install add ons? I go to settings. .file manager ..type in the url but then it won't let me name it or go any further. ..is the process different using the box?
Hi Kelkee, When describing "how to manually install add ons" I was referring to "having to install a repository" to get the add-on called Mega IPTV. I understand a Repository contains more than one add-on. Sorry for my poor description. To install a Repository there is a lot of information on YouTube which will be far better than me trying to explain...

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Don't no if this is the same, but I found this and its called megaIptv you will need to add a source. Go to file manager, then add source, in the box type in the top...
http://iptvcanada-usa.net84.net
Click done and in the bottom type Mega-IPtv
Click done again, now go back to system, then add-ons, then install from zip file. Click on Mega-IPtv and click on MegaReBorn...this should now install.
After its installed go to Videos then add-on and look for MegaReBorn and hover over and press menu (C on the keyboard) and press on add-on setting, now click the Defaults and go to the Click here to add source, wait then click done on the live tv when it comes up. Click the ok and then go in and enjoy. Hope this was the one and hope you understand this.

Dave

Last edited:

Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
Don't no if this is the same, but I found this and its called megaIptv you will need to add a source. Go to file manager, then add source, in the box type in the top...

Click done again, now go back to system, then add-ons, then install from zip file. Click on Mega-IPtv and click on MegaReBorn...this should now install.
After its installed go to Videos then add-on and look for MegaReBorn and hover over and press menu (C on the keyboard) and press on add-on setting, now click the Defaults and go to the Click here to add source, wait then click done on the live tv when it comes up. Click the ok and then go in and enjoy. Hope this was the one and hope you understand this.

Dave
Hi Dave,
Many thanks for researching MegaReBorn. I've loaded it following your guide, and many thanks for your help. Unfortunately, its accessing the FilmOn range of channels, Mega iptv (wherever it is) doesn't use FilmOn and when you click on a channel it opens straight away without any "link", so its my preferred add-on and I'll keep searching. Your response has been excellent and Keep Up The Good Work. Many Thanks, Liz & Bill

Dave

Reactions: David Savage

Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
I've already found that Dave, but I had to upgrade the Robinhood repository to version 3.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Mega IPTV

Centre of image

upload_2015-6-10_17-12-37.png

If you've not got the add-on, and have fairly recently run the Wizard and selected Confluence or Modded, then it may only be included in the Kodi (and possibly OpenELEC? I'll have to boot it up) packs right now.

In case the info helps with a manual install, the following shows:

upload_2015-6-10_17-13-57.png

There are no settings, just launches into:

upload_2015-6-10_17-14-47.png

Reactions: Liz&Bill

Liz&Bill

Feb 26, 2015
I updated the wizard Confluence this evening but it was only when I also updated add on pack for KODI that I saw the Mega IPTV add on and when I clicked on it, then pressed info, it stated the add on can only be installed from a Zip file. So Problem Solved, many thanks Silently - What Will We Do Without You !