lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
can someone help me please I have a t8 android box using kodi 16 I have installed wookie and its been running ok until recently when I get error codes 404 and click on something like uk turk playlist never had a problem with getting this on now it says error check log. I don't know how to get the log to check or where it is. I have uninstalled the wookie and kodi and reinstalled them but still getting the same. does anyone know why I would be getting this anyone else having the same problem?

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
The problem is a lot of the main App creators have pulled there apps in response to having the content stolen. Eg all the links copied into other apps and the other guys taking all the credit etc etc. Would think things will settle down soon.

Reactions: Nigelar and lisa89

lisa89

Dec 28, 2015
have you got this problem to will it be the same for everyone? thank you for your reply.

Chris_kn

Jun 6, 2015
Manchester
UK turk, posted a long message on his twitter acc, and linked to the facebook page of one individual and a group who is responsible.
Saying if anyone has anything to say, say it to those. Needless to say both the links go to dead accounts or did do yesterday.

Chris..

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
can someone help me please I have a t8 android box using kodi 16 I have installed wookie and its been running ok until recently when I get error codes 404 and click on something like uk turk playlist never had a problem with getting this on now it says error check log. I don't know how to get the log to check or where it is. I have uninstalled the wookie and kodi and reinstalled them but still getting the same. does anyone know why I would be getting this anyone else having the same problem?
The reson
UK turk, posted a long message on his twitter acc, and linked to the facebook page of one individual and a group who is responsible.
Saying if anyone has anything to say, say it to those. Needless to say both the links go to dead accounts or did do yesterday.

Chris..
lisa89

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Most of the most commonly used add-ins have gone off line for an unspecified period hopefully everything will be back to the way it was and love

dwinger

Nov 4, 2015
Swansea
Hi, you are having problems with some of the add-ons because they have gone offline,add-ins such as uk turk,moneysports , robocop,navi-x, njm, renegade, one242416 on Pheonix is not updating and there are some others