norman54

Dec 26, 2015
my box for sum on reason not working this morning. have I tried the rest and still not working I cant watch anything more then 13 seconds anyone else having the same problem? does anyone know how I can delete everything and reinstall it thank you

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok you need to provide a little more detail before we can help you.

- which droidbox model do you have
- what version of kodi are you running?
- when you boot up what exactly happens? Do you see the android home screen or a blank or black or even blue screen?
- if you see the android home screen do apps like the browser and youtube work?
- when you hit the kodi button what do you see? Do you get a kodi home window either the default confluence or another skin?
- have you run a wizard like the wookie to install addons?

If you can answer some of the above you will get better help.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Another contributor has posted that a bad version of the urlresolver module was released this morning. This might be related to your problem. It is probably worth waiting for a fix which should be imminent. If your problem persists, then please answer the questions above and we can see what can be done.

rddy

Mar 28, 2016
I need help please!! I have the PolarBox android 4.4, Kodi Jarvis 16, I am not able to load Kodi at all it goes all black screen!! mouse appears and I have done clear cache and force stop on this appliication and it does not work! PLEASE HELP! They are currently closed due to stupid Holiday :(

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I'm assuming this is not connected with the url resolver problem as that was more than a week ago. You do not say if you are getting the problem on the openelec or android side. You may need to try a reinstall. Possibly kodi is corrupted. What box do you have? I have found kodi 16 may not run on some older boxes. If problem persists try kodi 15.2. Other than that you should contact your box supplier. Note if you uninstall/reinstall kodi you will lose your kodi addons and need to reinstall those. Preinstalled android apps will be unaffected.