frazmarti72

Sep 11, 2016
Can you help, my t8 mini menu has gone leaving only a blue screen, only the mouse and volume controls show up?

many thanks

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Not certain what you mean by the menu, do you mean the main launcher screen?
At any rate see if simply switching the box off at the mains and rebooting fixes the problem before trying anything more drastic.

frazmarti72

Sep 11, 2016
tried clearing the cache but no launcher on android, openelec is fine.

thanks in in advance for any help

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you power off and use a tooth pick in the recovery menu, power on and hold until you get the recovery menu. Now clear cache 1st then try reboot to android. See if this works 1st, and good luck.

frazmarti72

Sep 11, 2016
Tried that, unfortunately still the same. thanks.

the launcher popped up for a split second then back to the blue screen, actually looks like a wallpaper

frazmarti72

Sep 11, 2016
Hi,

I had recently installed games emulators from the play market before the problem had started.

I can go to openelec (from the recovery) and it opens, when I switch to android (from openelec) its only a wallpaper after a split second of the launcher

I'll do a factory reset tomorrow and not install any games and see if it happens again and keep you up to date, I'll maybe try a different launcher.

thanks

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
There an issue with this on lolipop so I'd recommend that this is not installed on your box. A factory reset will fix it, but you will need to wait 15 mins after so apps can install. Then you can go and run a wizard inside kodi.

Best of luck

Reactions: ChrisM

frazmarti72

Sep 11, 2016
Full factory reset and all working fine, not added any games or emulators. thanks for all the advice