Alan Lloyd

Sep 18, 2015
Hi all

First post on the forum (and from a REAL novice when it comes to these boxes), so be gentle!!!

I've got a T8, and for the last few months when I've selected KODI from the main menu, I've been presented with the black/red Wookie screen, and then after a few seconds it's dropped into the Wookie setup.

This was the same yesterday, but today, I selected KODI from the menu, and it dropped me straight into the "old" Droidbox XBMC setup (with the Spiderman "Movie" screen).

Sorry - not sure how to express the issue any better!

Any ideas what may have happened over the last couple of days?!

Cheers

Alan

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Starter for 10. It is possible that you have 2 separate versions of kodi installed, an old one with droidbox and a new one with wookie. You could check in android - settings - apps and look for 2 separate installs, maybe with slightly different names. It is known that an SPMC version of kodi can coexist with another version of kodi.

todster

Jan 16, 2015
maybe you changed your skin/profile by accident ? change your skin back to aeon nox and wookie will be back ,i prefer the modded confluence one. System/Appearance/Skin

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
maybe you changed your skin/profile by accident ? change your skin back to aeon nox and wookie will be back ,i prefer the modded confluence one. System/Appearance/Skin
Same here, im not keen on the aeon nox skin it feels so slow and bloated

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
(Personally speaking, not DroidBOX policy) I feel that way about the Confluence Customizable Modded skin. I obviously switch over to the others if a customer needs it during a live conversation, but Confluence plain and simple for me all the way.

Re slow/bloated, might be worth letting the Wookie team know - http://www.xbmckodiaddons.com/?forum=451198

One quick note, when you're in the Aeon Nox skin (wookie's default), the System menu is renamed to Settings, if you're looking to swap out of it.

Reactions: Nigelar