Stam

Mar 25, 2015
Hi hope someone can help me I have a T8 from new preloaded with xbmc Gotham 13.1 I have seen on Internet firmware up date for T8 V2 but I don't think it is v2 from reading on line it seems there is a v1 I think I have so what I like to ask is there a firmware update I can get for my box I would also like to put kodi on box can someone tell me where I can download from thanks

wizard1001

Jan 17, 2015
you can download Kodi at Kodi.tv/download/. Download direct to your box then click the + (add apps) on the homescreen.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
As mentioned above, keep your firmware and install a newer XBMC/Kodi app. We'll be releasing a Kodi build with our Wizard embedded, assuming it gets through beta testing.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Who are you asking, and which firmware are you referring to specifically?

The latest T8 Android firmware changes the launcher, so it will look like this:

upload_2015-6-10_13-12-33.png

If you have a tiled interface, with the My Apps link, instead of the Android default of a circle with six dots, then you have the previous launcher.

Reactions: stylecouncil

Mainy

Apr 26, 2015
i have older firmware can i upgrade please step me thru it really not got a clue bought my t8 2 months ago cheers

Kolawole o

Dec 10, 2014
The firmware update service is super fast, I sent my T8 on thursday and got it back on saturday morning. Am so happy with the new Home Screen and the box so far. Thanks Guys keep it up

Reactions: ChrisM