fiveznuff

Jul 11, 2016
I have a t8mini and I went to Ota and it said available update. 1.0.2 it downloaded then it said to reboot to do flash it rebooted and I hit install and it flashed.. It finished and it booted up into home screen and then there was a pop-up saying there was a update and it was the same update.. I hit ignore and went back into Ota and it said available update.. Is that normal

Sent from my SM-N920V using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
My box has done the same, can you check it's update. Check you have the Remotr app and DBMC is now 16.3.0 and inside in programs you have droidbox maintenance.
It's is being looked into.

Dave

fiveznuff

Jul 11, 2016
Yes David, I have those 2 items.. But when going into Ota it says 1.2 available update.. It should say no available update.. And if it wasn't for me to check ignore on that pop-up every time I started up box saying available update it would still show

Sent from my SM-N920V using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Droidbox are looking into it...I've tried a few things, but still the same.
The box still runs great so apart from doing a full factory reset I'm going to wait for droidboxs feed back.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Safe to ignore the notification, assuming you have it in place already (as David noted, Remotr and DBMC 16.3.0 will be installed if the update was put in place).
We're checking what causes this incorrect notification to appear.