jimbo1964

Mar 15, 2015
Hi everyone,
Been reading on the forum how to update system forum saying dont system update go to were the apps are and do an OTA update, so i clicked ota and it went into it and said i had a rom version '''' update and i depressed download and it flashed on and off an error dont know what the error was because it flashed too quick. Does anyone have an idea how i can get it to work. i will thank you in advance for anyones help.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
i would contact droidbox, i used it the other day and worked fine, im guessing the ota works off a droidbox server so might have been a fault there end

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to setting then other, more setting and then storage. Now go to cache and clear it, now try again and if it works you will get a message at the end remember to highlight the clear data. Good luck and hope it all goes well for you, as mine rely messed my box up.....if it running well do you need to update.

Reactions: Sal

ian maddox

Aug 16, 2014
Why are updates released if there not always needed. Perhaps they could announce what the update will fix prior to releasing it. So consumers can choose if they need to download it.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Glad to here, I prefer it to the android side....but nice to have the choose. Did you down load Mobdro from droidbox market and Showbox they are in apps then look for droidbox market.

Enjoy your droidbox..

Dave

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Totally unrelated to DroidBOX, but I'm the same with passwords. I tried a few different solutions, settled on LastPass in the end. I've no affiliation with them, others may know of better alternatives, but if you've got 100s of online accounts, it can definitely help. Can be installed onto Android devices (I've a non-free account, not sure if works on free ones) and installed as a keyboard and input assistance, to fill in user/pwd info for you.