Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The above addon has been resurrected. It is similar to Genesis and stream all the sources (salts) in that it scrapes multiple sources for films.
You can find it in the dudehere repo which is preinstalled by the wookie (if you need to install it you can find it in the addon installer under programs). Initially it failed to open with an error but an automatic update a few minutes later added some important common routines and all now working.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Ment to add in 2movies you need to change the domain. Only the end bit, change biz to us and it will work.
To do this go into 2movies and press the menu button (on remote) and then add-on setting and then domain and change.

I'm getting forgetful in my old age...

Reactions: angela

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It's also worth setting up an alluc account.
http://accounts.alluc.com
(As usual use a disposable email address)

Then enter your log on details when installing TRW. That way you'll get access to alluc sources.
The beta version of salts has this function as well, but not the normal release and I think genesis supports this as well through settings but I've not tried it yet.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Little bump for The Royal We add-on, how is it faring with people? Worth tweeting the wookie team, asking for inclusion?
Loving trakt integration here, still need to check if that Lazarus Genesis fork has trakt account settings, and whether it can replace Genesis.

courtjester

Oct 18, 2015
I just recently installed this and so far so good. Quite basic compared to Genesis, which still holds the crown for me, but a viable alternative which shows promise.