drfishflan

May 29, 2016
Hi there.. After reading some great reviews I have recently bought a Tonbux M8S box and a Rii MX3-M Air Mouse from amazon. At first I was very pleased with my purchase but I have since had a few problems... the latest of which has been a serious problem.. I am hoping that someone can either help me or direct me to the right place.

1. When I reboot my M8S box it changes its mac address. I use the mac address to identify the device on my network... so this is my most serious issue.
2. The play store app sometimes stops working and I just get a blank screen.
3. The rii button to turn off the mouse only works for each session... When the remote goes to sleep and then I start using it again the wireless mouse is back on again... I have disabled the mouse in kodi... but the air mouse still stops me from being able to use kodi.
4.Clicking the power button the rii remote turns the android box off completely... I have to disconnect the power cable and then reconnect to get it up and running again.

I have some more issues but these are the most frustrating...especially the first issue

Thanks for reading

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
I'm sorry to here this, have you been in touch with the seller as he might be able to help you more. Also as it's new and if you aren't happy you can aways return it.
When I buy of Amazon I aways read the bad reviews, and on this box loads of people have said they've had problems with keyboard and being very slow.

This forum is for droidbox users and there boxes, as support from real people who live day to day with there boxes is priceless.
If you don't get any joy from Tonbus, you can aways return and buy a droidbox T8-S.
They even have a bargin segment on there main site, or try your luck in there competition to win one.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Nigelar