mdnw

Sep 20, 2014
Could the lag I sometimes get with my touch pad be causing the sound issue I know it sounds daft but its like the x7 doesn't handle my touchpad 100% as it sometimes doesn't appear to respond to keys when typing and all of a sudden you hear loads of key clicks

mdnw

Sep 20, 2014
No my friend from a UK retailer called maplins I just didn't like the remote boxed with the x7

But the sound dropping every so often is not just an xbmc problem it is happening in all menus and when browsing the net it happens randomly and its quite annoying

mdnw

Sep 20, 2014
There is one thing don't know if it will help when I press the keys on my pad I get a little click well sometimes I don't get that click for a few seconds but then get loads in quick succession?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Hmm, if you have a desktop PC, can you try (as well as using a different USB socket and not connecting the dongle to see if problems still occur) connecting a normal USB keyboard, and see if the same issues with sound and none, then repeated key presses occur with other controllers?
If you have a USB OTG cable for your phone or tablet, it might be worth checking if the touchpad also behave like that on other devices.