fbriggs

Aug 25, 2016
Can any one tell me if there is a site or youtube video on how to operate your droid tv box, would be extremely helpful. Would be nice to have written instructions on how to navigate through menu's. All the box comes with is how to turn on/off basically.

[edit by SilentlyScreaming]
We're DroidBOX. You appear to have a device from a different company. Edited thread title here and in your other thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

fbriggs

Aug 25, 2016
Once I loaded the wookie wizard add on it reboots directly to its home page can't get back to Kodi page. Can hit home button on remote and it returns to my Google page where I then have the Kodi icon and if I hit it I go right back to wookie. There is no wookie icon on Google home page to start off. I will be watching the link you provided this morning to see if it helps Thanks again

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Yes you have installed the wookie build in kodi, so when you click on kodi from your homescreen it will load the wookie build you have chosen, you wont get a wookie icon on your homescreen it's kodi, also remember to shut kodi down properly to return to your homescreen it can cause problems if you don't.

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/closing-down-gracefully/

Last edited:
Reactions: David Savage