dlec40

Feb 21, 2018
I am a huge nube to this game of Android, Kodi and other apps. I have been dealing with a vendor who sold me a box about 8 months ago. Instead of spending huge money I would like to program and clone the boxes myself. I have been looking for videos or documentation about using TWRP to do this but I have not been able to find something like a complete step by step on how to perform the cloning process. I am very familiar with Ghost and Win Image for computers but not sure about how it works for Android and cloning. Is there anyone who could point me in the correct direction for assistance to take an already created build on the M-T95Z PLUS S912 TV BOX and clone it to another with the same settings and apps? Also, is there a way to perform this process remotely logging into the android box and placing new software on the unit. A friend of mine said someone he deals with remotes into his box using team viewer and updates software and builds that way. Any assistance I could would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.