Grant Russell

Oct 7, 2015
Hi guys, looking for some help here. I've got myself a T8 and am mighty impressed however under the "UK live" header everytime I try to access the BBC 1,2 itv etc I get tv player error. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution? I am running wookie 15.
Thanks in advance .

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
They will probably be links which were set up by the wookie which no longer work. In my view, i would switch to the confluence skin and really get to understand what addons are installed and what their features are (e.g. filmon or phoenix or uk turk for tv). Once youve worked out where tv channels are you can set up your own working favourites. Whether you want to then switch back to your current skin (presumably aeon nox) is an option but you will need to learn how to alter the menus to change any non working links.

Reactions: ChrisM

Grant Russell

Oct 7, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to reply. When setting up my own favourites is it possible to set up shortcuts or will I have to scroll through the favourites menu? I have tried deleting some of these before and they always seem to turn up again even if I have uninstalled them. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, is there a guide or online video to walk me through this process. Much appreciated.