shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Some major addons are down in protest for the people copying their work. They will be up and running soon again.

jonajuna

Jan 2, 2016
The guy that robbed the code and released the links to sources isn't in any way remorseful on his Facebook :/

Edit..... he's kicked me from his group for pointing out the stupidity of pee'ing off a load of very capable hackers....not least using the anonymous 'brand' in vain :/

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Not true mark. Most are back and uk Turk will be back. Which ones are you missing?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Well plenty of others are "up" so don't give your boxes away just yet.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Sure mark. I only run a small subset of addons but of those the following were all working 5 mins ago when i ran some tests for you:
Films/tv shows: alluc, exodus, phoenix, navi-x, salts, the royal we, velocity
Sports: bulldog streams, castaway, phoenix and sports devil

Showbox for films on android
Mobdro and uktvnow on android for most tv channels

Reactions: ChrisM

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
According to his tweet he's back. Recommended to delete source then re install it to get it up and running!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It will take a little time for things to appear after you do the reinstall. So hang in there if you just see 2 menu items.

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Getting a little sick and tired of the whole she says he says crap to be honest! Don't get me wrong I appreciate all devs work on their great addons but if anyone would be bothered to go and learn some basic Python they could do much the same if not better and hey don't jump on me with the "yeah go do it then thereaper123 you are obviously so skilled bla bla" attack, yeah I can do it but I choose not too because guess what, thats my choice and I have better things to do with my time! Incidentally metalkettle wrote UK turks addon if you don't know! yes turk may maintain the stream list now but yeah true stuff bro ask kettle direct on his twitter, which is now private and you have to follow by way! This is where it's at people, all the drama, metalkettle has wrote many addons for various well known so called devs/people in the community including target1080p(complete dickhead!) who he has now fell out with amongst others and maybe I'm just being sceptical here but think because metal is now not getting the praise and hey you are so special treatment has kicked off the kodi lot with hey let's boycott these scammers? But who exactly are the scammers? Its all open source , I can copy anyone's add-on put some different icons and fanart on it, rename stuff in the addons addon.xml and default.py etc repackage and put it out there! You would all think its the best new add-on going lol?! He is using UKTV now's streams for sports etc as are many others Zem TV for instance so not their streams they just scraping from there! Go get the standalone app and will work much better! All I'm saying is let these jumped up devs spit their dummy's out and have their little protests but do you see phoenix, salts, exodus, specto etc etc all threatening crap all the time no! They just put their great stuff out there and if people use it great! Kettle just wants his balls licking all the time and it is becoming rather boring in my honest! Nobody's holding a gun to his head, do it don't do it I really don't care for you! You have skills but don't play on it too long, a good thing never lasts!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisM