stryder

Feb 6, 2016
Anybody help, I have recently purchased a droidbox t8s + and I am unable to install the repos via zip file in kodi add on department which are pre installed nothing happens when I click on them it just keeps opening a empty file, I have tried to factory reset, still no joy,

any ideas

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are not using the "wookie" or similar wizards, you need to set up sources first in file manager first. Check the seo-michael site to see examples.

Very few repos are preinstalled on droidboxes so don't know which ones are on your box. They may be out of date or uncommon ones. So a good call would be to refresh the set using the wookie.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Anybody help, I have recently purchased a droidbox t8s + and I am unable to install the repos via zip file in kodi add on department which are pre installed nothing happens when I click on them it just keeps opening a empty file, I have tried to factory reset, still no joy,

any ideas
Are you BT or SKY internet user? if yes, then try to check your internet parental controls, some times they are blocking you from installing repos.

stryder

Feb 6, 2016
Thanks for the reply's checked internet setting no issues there, it seems to be an issue with droidbox version of kodi if I try to add fresh repos it doesn't work either,

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for the reply's checked internet setting no issues there, it seems to be an issue with droidbox version of kodi if I try to add fresh repos it doesn't work either,

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Did you follow the below video for installing Wookie on Kodi:
Also Wookie has changed its installation procedure, once you will click on Wookie inside Video Add-ons then click on Install Wookie, then click on Wookie Lite/Retro Wookie and then click Install.