Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Hope someone can help me. I’ve tried to install uncoded and it’s not inside the videos add ins. I’ve put the right address in but I’m still struggling. Has it been taken down so quickl or am I doing something wrong. I’ve got the address right but still can’t find it. Hope someone can help me.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks Nigelar. Just installed but when I go into it to launch I’m getting wired menus relating to maintenance etc. Not the normal add on films etc. Am I missing something please.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I know nothing about uncoded so downloaded it as a test for you to see what it offered.
The uncoded program addon appears to be so kind of a wizard offering a few builds and maintenance and other tools.
I will read up on it a bit more via Google.
In the meantime I believe the "thora" add-on in the repo may offer a better experience.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks Nigelar. Ye it looks like a kind of wizard. I’m not a fan of wizards as I do all manual set ups and installs. I thought it was an add on to use like any other. I’ll take a look at thora. Thank you again.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I had seen uncoded advertised as a movie add-on on some of the websites but like you I didn't see a separate movie addon

androidt

Nov 26, 2017
Bollocks77

You are not loosing your mind. I just had recently installed the Uncoded video addon on my android boxes. then after setting up a new device i saw the video addon was removed by who ever owns this repo. i do have the files for android ( plugin.video.uncoded ) not for
sure it will work to add from the file if i sent to you i've searched the web and cannot find anywhere.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for the offer - ye I might give it a go installing from files. I have another box to test suspect add ons on so this might be good. Thank you for the offer.
Dave

androidt

Nov 26, 2017
IMG_0252.PNG
In the uncoded program addon has 'contact me '
https://twitter.com/UNCODED_LIFE saw this on his facebook page:

androidt

Nov 26, 2017
I do have to say in the uncoded program addon the maintenance tools such as backup and restore addons and builds works quite well. i've tried it already. i used to use ares wizard but as you may know ares recently shut down