David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you have any probs, go to setting and you need to activate remote in setting and match passwords and your network no it's your wifi no , once you've done that it will work. Sorry for any mistakes I've had a few beers....

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
LAN no is your 192.121.13 it what you would put in so you can use your network. Sorry for the confusion. I'm not a tec minded. , just trying to help.
Neither am i that's why I've just spent three hours trying to connect the app with my box and had no joy.
Don't know whether my box name is T8 or K 200 , the box that comes up on the app asks for Mac number and other stuff ffs i haven't a clue , when I clik search in the app it says no devices found , I have Bluetooth enabled on both the T8 and my iPad but I don't know where on my box I am supposed to find the app. When you say add your box number and a password I assume you mean on the iPad app , I have been into services on the box and checked That http is set to control and that zero conf is enabled , app refuses to detect any devices.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
To be honest I went into chrome and installed an app from the play store on my iPad , that one says installed but I can't find it on my iPad , so I went into th apple App Store installed the one you have , at least the icon is on my iPad but it doesn't find my device.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
If you have any probs, go to setting and you need to activate remote in setting and match passwords and your network no it's your wifi no , once you've done that it will work. Sorry for any mistakes I've had a few beers....
When you say activate remote in settings , you mean in the box settings > services > remote > " allow programs on other systems to control xbmc " ?
Match passwords where ?
Am having a bad day here haha.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Match password ?
You mean the network password on the router ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
No password on your droidbox, the setting menu go to remote, you need a name like Kodi then password. Then put that in your remote so it no what to look for. The router no is needed so it on your network. Hope this helps...

Reactions: Sal

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
This remote works but you need to set it up, but once you do it it wits greet. Yes you need to make a name password on your box in settings then do the same on the remote settings. You can add a few on there. I hope this helps, it's a lot easier to show you then to type....so sorry for the chase.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Its working hahaha , 3 hrs trying to get it to work whilst not spotting that i hadn't switched it on.

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
Just done this...works well on my iPhone it does two devices for me aswell. Thanks very much I am using this more than my normal remote..given u a like x

Sal

Feb 14, 2015
Hi lost second connection, only works on one now. Why this, still works on my box down stairs

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Hi, if you turn the power off sometimes the IP address can change normaly the last 2 numbers. Just check that, and make sure you select the right one for your box because they will be different for each. Hope this helps you...sorry if you use it for many devices you have to select the one for that box......good luck and enjoy.

Reactions: Sal