sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
I received an email regarding the above. What's it about, and should I click the button?

sheddybong

Jul 12, 2015
Thanks. It says it's from Droidbox, and there's a button to "confirm subscription" which I haven't clicked. Will delete.

Green Giant

Jul 13, 2015
Come on Droidbox why are you so silent about this I myself received one of these emails the other day.it says that the email comes from sales at droidbox so I think you ought to investigate it or come clean about why we are getting emails about something we know nothing about.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
There is an intrusive popup window on ipads unless you choose to accept cookies from 3rd parties. On android phones the "droidbox giveaway" advert is also intrusive and often overlays "reply" to thread buttons and other screen artifacts. Dont like it!

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
There is an intrusive popup window on ipads unless you choose to accept cookies from 3rd parties. On android phones the "droidbox giveaway" advert is also intrusive and often overlays "reply" to thread buttons and other screen artifacts. Dont like it!
yep i found the same, ive nothing against advertising but its a bit of a pain using the forum on my android device popping up every time i open a page