Wolfie

May 29, 2015
Anyone help me with this please, after a disasterous upgrade to the latest T8 version, everything is running ok except for my PVR client. I have a VU Solo2 box and use the VU client, except now it's coming up with an error message VU/Enigma Client Connection Lost. Every time I enable it, it seems to become disconnected. Any ideas please?

Wolfie

May 29, 2015
Wrong IP address in the for a start. Changed that. So enabled PVR client, as soon as you click live TV enabled, it cuts off the PVR client and comes up with that disconnected error message.

Wolfie

May 29, 2015
makes me laugh, Droidbox just say this is nothing to do with them as it's a thord party add on, well if I hadn't have installed your update software I wouldn't have this problem would I?

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
makes me laugh, Droidbox just say this is nothing to do with them as it's a thord party add on, well if I hadn't have installed your update software I wouldn't have this problem would I?
Hi

You can always change version of Kodi

You can unistall default one and install the one from the app store!

Regards

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The official wiki for this addon has some ideas on configuring. maybe you could check them out.

http://kodi.wiki/view/VUPlus

as 8bitdev suggests, the wiki also proposes contacting the author if you have problems

1.2 Support

If you have problems using this addon you should try and contact the author via the Kodi PVR Support forum.

Reactions: 8bitDev