Jago

Jan 28, 2016
I was watching a program yesterday in wookie, but can't find it today. Is there a way I can look at my past history to find out where it was? The program was impractical jokers if it helps .

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Not really other than searching for that title on the different addons, then you may find depending on the addon and if watched indicators is setup it will/should put a tick next to the item to show it has been watched, good idea when you find a show you like to watch and has many seasons/episodes is add to your favourites to find it easier next time you want to continue watching

Reactions: Jago

Jago

Jan 28, 2016
Sorry I'm completely new to
Kodi and wookie what is trakt? What exactly does it do?

Jago

Jan 28, 2016
Ok am attempting to automatically scrobble. I am on the page for kodi and there's script trakt page , what do I need to do now, there's a read me file option ...view pulse

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I'm not a trakt user jago. My suggestion is to read, experiment and learn like most of us had to do, with some help from the forum when we can. When you've got it working, report back to the forum so that other people can benefit from your experience. I'm sure google can help you to - there will be many trakt kodi users out there. Many people on the tvaddons.ag forum use it as well, so pop over there and take a look and maybe ask some questions. Good luck.