fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
right, Ive decided to change my ISP from BT, even though I haven't had any probes with them
I think it would be easier to get rid of the complete BT package I have, as I've now fitted my T8-S.
So, Plusnet looks a good deal ;)
What do you guys/gals recommend/use?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I'm a Plusnet customer at home (not official DroidBOX recommendation obviously). At our last house we used them, and the customer service/price was good. One thing to watch out for, new customers DON'T get full upload speed unless they go for the expensive options - we'd had around 17Mbit/sec on a standard package in the last house, didn't think to check for new T&Cs etc, so stuck with 2Mbit/sec for upload, or paying more.

A lifetime and a half ago I worked for an ISP, http://www.ispreview.co.uk/ used to be useful, however I've not dipped into it in close to a decade, so can't attest to it's independence/accuracy.

fzbob

May 21, 2015
Hampshire UK
Yes thanks, I think Plusnet could be my next choice.
They DO have some good deals, and if I went with the dearer deal as you advise, it will still be cheaper than what I'm paying BT :rolleyes:
Just looked, and the cheapest I can get is £5 a month upload speeds 1.9.MB
And the next deal is £10 per month with uploads speedas of up to 19MB. They didn't leave out a " . " I hope. Can uploads go as high as 19MB?
If So, I guess the £10 deal is the one to go for?
Will still be cheaper than the BT one I have.:cool:

Edit...I have read that their customer service is very good...Right?