mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Set up my t8 yesterday everything fine. Switched on today and it isn't the droidbox setup, I.e none of add ins are there and the droid box display. I've just got the blue screen and pictures, videos, music etc. But droidbox RSS feed etc still there? Can anyone help?

It looks like I've got the confluence skin rather than a droidsticks one. But I did take out power lead etc when I installed. Indeed I turned box off yesterday and went back on later and it was ok.

Last edited:

mark findlow

Apr 3, 2015
Update: just ran the wizard again. Took out the power lead and everything is back again (as it was yesterday). Don't know what happened. Fingers crossed it wont happen again. Does anyone know why I lost the droidbox configuration tho?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If data appears to be lost, reboot the device, and wait a good 5-10 minutes before opening XBMC/SPMC/Kodi. Assuming everything loads OK, the next time you turn the device on, try waiting 4-5 minutes. Eventually, you'll find that (perhaps 25 seconds? 1 minute?) if you pause just long enough, the app behaves properly. The data shouldn't be lost, just sometimes inaccessible if XBMC is loaded up quickly after turning on.