marok

Mar 9, 2015
Hi

I had an XBMC problem with my Droidsticks M8 where it was blackscreening on startup - as per other people.
After trying all of the suggested fixes it still wouldn't work so I downloaded Kodi and got the same problem.
I ended up deleting both of them (not sure if that was the right thing to do) so I'm now looking to download Kodi + Wizard. Can someone tell me where to get it please?
Thank you.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
If you want DroidStick's Kodi build, they appear to have links here - http://www.droidsticks.co.uk/download-latest-xbmc-kodi-droid-tv-box-frodo-gotham-justxbmc/

If you're after the original Kodi/XBMC build that was on your device, head to /system/preinstall in ES File Explorer (expand the LOCAL menu, click Device / , then System, then preinstall) and look for an APK file with Kodi or XBMC in the title. Click it, and install. If required, click Settings when asked, then tick Unknown Sources box, go back one screen and then click on the APK again to re-initiate the installation.

If your device is from DroidSticks, you'll be better off asking for their assistance probably, as there may be parts of their system where our instructions differ. Hope the above helps.

Reactions: David Savage