DROIDBOT

Jun 17, 2017
I am currently looking for an android box that is compatiable with a touch screen monitor.

Grace

Jun 20, 2017
Android MX III TV box
you can look for this one if you are looking for android box to work with touch screen monitor.

Reactions: DROIDBOT

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
I am currently looking for an android box that is compatiable with a touch screen monitor.
Hi

Android boxes will *not* all work with touch screen monitors

The preference would be on the monitor size and the launcher as some are better optimized for smaller/medium size monitors while some are better suited for larger monitors.

Please take a look at

https://droidbox.co.uk/compare-models/

Regards

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Since this site is for users of boxes supplied by Droidbox I doubt you will get many views on competitors boxes.

B

BarleyH

Since this site is for users of boxes supplied by Droidbox I doubt you will get many views on competitors boxes.

Droidbox forum has to be product focus only. Why people here asking for competitor's product?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Well go and ask on that company's forum site. If they are any good they will surely have one.

Grace

Jun 20, 2017
Droidbox forum has to be product focus only. Why people here asking for competitor's product?
Yes, i do get the point. But it is a natural thing. When someone is using some product, they do have know how about other products related to it as well.

B

BarleyH

i do understand the fact, but still there must be users who might have used

But as said earlier, you won't have open views since its a competitor product. Your comment might get deleted so what's the use of discussing it here?

B

BarleyH

Yes, i do get the point. But it is a natural thing. When someone is using some product, they do have know how about other products related to it as well.

Yes but I have explained myself in the other post you made. Cheers!

B

BarleyH

Will do that now, no other way round i guess. :) thanks for the suggestion.

Well, this is how product focused forum works. Try getting your synology experience on a Qnap forum. They'll ban you even ;)