SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I have a dumb random thought I get allot of them:Do_O:rolleyes: who does the lousy job of editing the prerecorded tv series? They tend to suck i want to see the end of my show quit tormenting me all of the sudden booooooom was the show over did my stream crash omg lmao no it just gets annoying some shows like one tonight they hugged at the end of the episode and it cut we had to go back and make sure that it was the end of the show
Now my mxq is on its last leg so it's already annoying then I bricked it and it now has entertainment box firmware not the intended firmware so my kodi 16 only runs exodus nothing else will install
And sources omg you can watch it if the box feels like letting you feels like it I will make you feel like it talk back to me

I have had allot of trouble with this box way over 50 reloads factory reset etc, then kodi 16 started shutting down slats and a bunch more addons started not working and lots of source problems I forced kodi 17 on the box it was a fight to run but when it ran all addons working installed no source problems so I tried to flash it to libreelec oops

That's today's useless random thoughts

Ooo and @sean99 awesome job your amazing do you have c++ or other stuff that stuff has always amazed me the most i ever did was dos batch sys reg etc great work

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Lol am learning as I go along with this kodi lark with paint.net about my limit, just tryna keep up to date with what works and what don't is my biggest gripe at the mo. Cheers anyways and you should give ftmc a try on your mxq and uninstall Kodi, see if that runs any better. Also I guess its the devs who produce the addons that do all that editing;)

Last edited:

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
Thanks so much, i have been trying and looking into different types of things other than kodi. There's a the mxq project but I have yet to get anything from them other than cryptic or I should know answers lol no I don't know i don't know anything I'm here to learn everything about everything my theory is that I know nothing about anything and want to learn more and more
Good luck keep the good work up

Reactions: sean99