Tweeder

Jul 26, 2017
just wondering why after making a selection from the list of providers, do you still have to wait for it to do its thing going through that list one by one then play the one I originally chose. This drags on.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I think you will need to elaborate. Which addon? What are you trying to view etc.
Normal behaviour with multiple provider scraper addons is:

Select movie - search providers (including those with real debrid links) - select a provider - IF the provider has the movie play it. ELSE skip to next provider.
Exceptions might be if the returned listed item is from a Real Debrid source and you dont have an RD subscription in which case it will skip to the next available non RD source.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I noticed this a lot until I signed up to Realdebrid - I cant remember which addon but its a proper pain.

Tweeder

Jul 26, 2017
I'm using covenant. I chose a movie then it brings up a list of providers, I choos the movie from that provider than I have to wait while it continues down the list u till the movie finally plays.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
So, normal behaviour. It is either skipping unavailable sources or debrid providers which you need a subscription to view.

Tweeder

Jul 26, 2017
Just thinking, is there any way to shorten the list to say the top 10 providers this how up on any list?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I believe you can exclude providers. That will be deep within covenant settings.
As for which ones to exclude (and by default which to keep), honestly your guess is as good as mine. Maybe googling will find something (e.g. gvideo - google video links used to be quite reliable but that may have changed recently).
The best advice I can offer, if this is really a huge distraction, is to invest in a real debrid subscription (about £14 for 6 months) which will at least return more reliable links.
Otherwise you will need to go with the flow.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Bit of set up advice. After I did this the search was fast and I only had good links. BUT Real debrid is the way to go. I set my timeout to 20 seconds. I then searched for a very popular film and then noted which providers took it over 20 seconds.
I then went into providers and stopped those providers from being active.
Then searched again. If any more providers took it again over 20 seconds I then again disabled the providers.
After that my search was fast and only good links - especially Real-Debrid.
Also look up API Keys - all good things to help.
Hope this helps.