Fountainz

Oct 16, 2014
Hi all, bit stuck here with my droidbox. Worked fine for months and all of a sudden it will not find my Wifi Network.

I've reset the router many times. It's a Sky router.

I've tried the method of deleting the file mentioned but to still no avail. I would plug the ethernet in but it's in the hallway so it's too far.

Any other ideas?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Hi all, bit stuck here with my droidbox. Worked fine for months and all of a sudden it will not find my Wifi Network.

I've tried the method of deleting the file mentioned but to still no avail. I would plug the ethernet in but it's in the hallway so it's too far.

Any other ideas?
There is the alternative. I posted in the thread " uncurl "', have you checked that sky shield is disabled ?

Fountainz

Oct 16, 2014
Just been on and completely disabled Sky sheild and still the same unfortunately. Won't even find a network to connect to.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
So if you take your box to the router and plug ethernet in is it showing connected in settings ?

DavidG

Feb 17, 2015

Any other ideas?
I have a similar problem suddenly the IMX6 will not connect to the internet either with Ethernet cable or by WiFi. It normally connects through a router, but still will not connect when plugged direct to the system...?

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Long press on the network name in Settings, and you should see a Forget Network option, select that, then click on it once more to re-enter details. If that doesn't work, watch this video -
. You can use the ES File Explorer application as well, you'll need to expand the bottom menu of the left, then turn on Root Explorer.