Ray(str)

Nov 4, 2015
Hi All,
Can anybody answer me a question please: I installed a wizard a while ago on my Droidbox but it's been on for a long time now, and I would like to experiment with the Wookie.

Is it OK to just install it over the top of my existing build, or do I need to clear it all out?

If I do need to install the Wookie on an empty box, what is the best way to go about doing this........

Any help would be really helpful, as I don't want to screw up......

Ta, you lot!

Ray(str)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
You should clear out your existing build. Easiest way is to go into android settings then apps and find kodi. Open it then clear data. Clear cache while you are at it.
Then install the new wizard or build of your choice.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi All,
Can anybody answer me a question please: I installed a wizard a while ago on my Droidbox but it's been on for a long time now, and I would like to experiment with the Wookie.

Is it OK to just install it over the top of my existing build, or do I need to clear it all out?

If I do need to install the Wookie on an empty box, what is the best way to go about doing this........

Any help would be really helpful, as I don't want to screw up......

Ta, you lot!

Ray(str)
Hello Ray,

You can follow the below video guide to know how to clear data and install Wookie on Kodi:

Reactions: dtess

Ray(str)

Nov 4, 2015
Hi Qaisir.....
I have got the basic idea of how to do it but your video will be really helpful!

I need to get more involved, and be prepared to delve in a bit more..........

Thanks again my friend - really useful!

Ray.

Ray(str)

Nov 4, 2015
Can you answer a small question for me please: the video shows that the Wookie is installed INTO XBMC but I have OpenELEC on my system, so do I need to Zip install into that and "NOT" XBMC?

Cheers!
Ray.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
you have 2 operating systems on your t8s: android and openelec. You will probably have 2 versions of Kodi (previously known as xbmc) running, one in each os. So you can install and run the wookie in the version of Kodi running in openelec.