banjo

Dec 4, 2014
For most on here, Im sure Im not the only one watching live sports (Football) and relied fairly heavily on Wiziwg within P2P-streams.

Anyone got any advice on new places to look or addons to use to try and get some 3pm K/O streams back?

Leotardo

Jan 8, 2015
You don't need addons anywhere I think, streams are usually accesible on the webpage directly. But there is new wiziwig website already up http://wiziwig.to and i see links are working there just like on wiziwig. Maybe it's their secret project or something...

Reactions: ChrisM

smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
I think the new wiziwig site is done by different people altogether. They have just started the site under the same name but it is nowhere near as good quite yet, who knows, maybe in time. I was a member on there a long time and used to 'contribute' a few things for a couple of years. It was called MYP2P before that got shut down then it reamerged pretty quickly as Wiziwig.
Would be nice though if the P2P streams addons could be updated to include Wiziwig.to parsers or be added to the DigiTele sports addon.

Reactions: ChrisM