Doublegee

Feb 28, 2015
After much faffing around I've finally installed Wookie.
So, into Genesis I go to find a film. Go to search and a new screen appears to type into the name of film etc...BUT. TRY AS I CAN IT WILK NOT ACCEPT ANY LETTERS SO THUS, I CANNOT SEARCH FOR ANY TITLE.

I've tried in other apps and the same screen appears rendering any search useless.

If this is how Wookie sets things out then I'll be leaving! Any clues from anyone how to use the search boxes.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, In kodi go to programmes click on Xunity Maintenance > fixes > click on keyboard fix.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Also, it is worth while changing to Confluence skin before using the keyboard fix. More likely to fix it there. Then switch back Customizable mod.

Regards,

Doublegee

Feb 28, 2015
Hi, In kodi go to programmes click on Xunity Maintenance > fixes > click on keyboard fix.
Hi. TRY it and it's made no difference.

I get a search screen that has IP ADDRESS. And IP on it and when I scroll over any of it I cannot enter any letters to try and search. Thanks anyway but it hasn't helped.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Worth checking in system, appearance and then international. You can check keyboard is set to English Qwerty, also check the other setting are correct to.
Language, Region and Character set are all set correctly.

Hope this helps