Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hi

I upgraded my box to Kodi and Wookie Wizard a couple weeks f weeks ago. It worked fine.

I have come to use it and it has done lots of upgrades. It now has a new homescreen - the one with the man with a red tie. There are streaming banners at the top but no menu or anywhere to go.

What am I doing wrong please?

Garnett

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Its possible you may need to adjust your screen display to fit everything in i.e. the menu has gone missing off the bottom of the screen.

Return to the android home page and go into settings to see if there is any option to adjust screen display (the options available may depend on the firmware on your box)

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A few other things to try - again in android settings, see if switching hdmi auto detect off helps and try other display options.

In kodi there are options to adjust screen zoom but you need to access the menus to do that.

Reactions: Qaisir

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Also maybe updating your kodi version to 15.2 may help if you have a lower version.

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi

I upgraded my box to Kodi and Wookie Wizard a couple weeks f weeks ago. It worked fine.

I have come to use it and it has done lots of upgrades. It now has a new homescreen - the one with the man with a red tie. There are streaming banners at the top but no menu or anywhere to go.

What am I doing wrong please?

Garnett
If the above instructions advised by Nigelar doesn't work then you can follow the below video to clear data and reinstall Wookie on Kodi:

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Hmm - still nothing. Latest update screen looks fine before this screen. Photo attached

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 121

Garnett

Sep 25, 2014
Okay = cleared the cache and data. I all fine with the video but then add zip file. No Wookie Wizard. Where is it?

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Okay = cleared the cache and data. I all fine with the video but then add zip file. No Wookie Wizard. Where is it?

If you were not able to find the .WookieWizard inside "install from zip file" option then please follow the video given in below link to install Wookie wizard: