kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Have just got a new IMXQpro mini. Am trying to load Wookie Wizard onto Kodi, but after trying to add source wookies pmc I get an error message - unable to connect, couldn't retrieve directory information. I am following an old instruction link so maybe sources have changed??

kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Thanks for that, I have now tried to install the Pulse Wizard, but am still getting the same error message - unable to connect etc. Seems to me that there is a problem with the app?? I've cleared the cache and tried again but the same keeps happening. Any ideas??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try sean99s build if you need to use a build. Check Sean's build posts for the current hosting site.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you want a build like Pulse ccm, you could try the Nova build its very similar. As Nigelar said you should try sean99's builds they are very reliable

Last edited:

kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Got almost there with this one, but won't download!! I'm happy to use Seans build, but which wizard will I find it in if both Ares and wookie are down.

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Sean's builds are now in the Perksmedia wizard.
h**p://perksmedia.net/wizard (change ** to tt) they are in the community section.