jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
I have just installed wookie wizard but all I have is a black screen the writing accross the middle is tiny & off centre installed it 2 hours ago cleared cache 1st

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
You should go to setting on the main boot up menu(not Kodi), then other, more setting and then apps. Go to Kodi or xbmc, and go in force stop and clear data, let it finish and try again.
Not sure what the small writing is, do you have pics to show as this would help....

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
You should go to setting on the main boot up menu(not Kodi), then other, more setting and then apps. Go to Kodi or xbmc, and go in force stop and clear data, let it finish and try again.
Not sure what the small writing is, do you have pics to show as this would help....
I have done what you said I am now installing it again I'll let you know what happens

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
Hi again Dave wookie has installed ok it's updating add-ons but the picture is up in the left hand corner of my tv screen it's not centred do you know how to fix this

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
if your using a tv with 1080 res check the android display settings to see if its set to 720p, if so change it to 1080p@60hz this should make kodi fill the screen

jacqueline maxwell

Jul 10, 2015
if your using a tv with 1080 res check the android display settings to see if its set to 720p, if so change it to 1080p@60hz this should make kodi fill the screen
That's us sorted you must have the patience of a saint! thank you so much for your help again Dave