Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
My X7 won't receive commands from my remote sorry the OK button works but none of the others except for the stand by button would be great full for some assistance
Regards Colin

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
My X7 won't receive commands from my remote sorry the OK button works but none of the others except for the stand by button would be great full for some assistance
Regards Colin
Hi

If you are using IR remote some of the commands are reserved for media use,typing in the browser and so on.

Main one for some standard use would be power button,arrow keys,ok button,home button,return key,menu button.Please check if those works properly,then everything is OK with the remote.

If you are maybe using some other remote please reply which one?

Regards

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
The droid box 3 in one air mouse been working fine but it's packed in ???

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    567.5 KB · Views: 172

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
This the model as per screen shot
Regards
I've tried everything including a fresh change still only the ok button and power buttons operate I've tried to get in to settings with the OK button it's won't work yet using it on the apps it will also I tried a system restart using the reset button that won't work so I am unsure wether the remote is not functioning properly or it's a soft wear issue this is a screen shot of what I get from trying a factory setting reboot
Regards bigc

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
Just received delivery of my new remote unable to pair it with the X7 just I have followed the instructions I am just getting the android icon up lying on its back with a flap up red triangle with a ! Underneath there No command printed any ideas ???

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Just received delivery of my new remote unable to pair it with the X7 just I have followed the instructions I am just getting the android icon up lying on its back with a flap up red triangle with a ! Underneath there No command printed any ideas ???
Hi

In that case ROM broke.

Please try recovering this by going into recovery menu and doing wipe data/factory reset,after that reboot!

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/accessing-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/

If this does not help,please email us at [email protected]

Regards