zoopler

Jan 6, 2015
Hi Team

I recently purchased an X7 via Ebay and have factory reset the machine as I was having a few issues.

My X7 now looks totally different - on start up there is the android interface and I would like to return to the standard launcher that my X7 was shipped with which was much better and easier to use. I also do not have access to the programs in Android that were shipped with the X7.

XBMC is fine - its just the android homescreen and programs that are missing and have been replaced by a yellow/red homescreen with all the apps missing.

I have sent an email through to yourselves but no response yet either. Please help!

zoopler

Jan 6, 2015
Hi, followed your instructions and waited for the 3rd time of trying today and still no use..... Cant say i am too happy at the moment!

I need the software so that i can have it back to its original state - please reply to my email with details on how to get this sorted - as a paying customer the device should have been shipped with a cd/usb a recovery procedure and software loaded to help this process.