John

Aug 27, 2014
I received my order and all was good with the order but the android box has been nothing but a problem. Now I know I am new to this item , but my brother has one but his is a duo core one and his works great and he is helping me with mine. iIt keeps losing its addons in xbmc, three quarters of the time it wont shut down, the last time we shut it down it went to colored lines and we had to pull the power cable to get it off and today everytime you start it it starts in safe mode. We have it connected via ethernet cable and we have a 20mg connection in our house and when we run a speed test on it it is only connected at a 2mg connection, we also tried the wireless and the same results, everything else in our house is at 20mg. Hope you can resolve my issue because I really want one of these but this one seems to have issues of its own. This is the item I bought from amazon- DroidBOX X7 Quad Core AC8350 Android 4.2.2 MINI PC TV Box - Free Movies & TV with fully Loaded XBMC AirPlay UPnP DLNA IPTV Mini Web Streaming HTPC Player, QuadCore AC8350 SoC Cortex A9 2Gb Ram, 8GB Internal Memory, WiFi,. The seller said he would exchange it for me but I thought mabey someone here can help me straighten this out. Thanks in advance.