Calum147

Sep 4, 2014
RHS
Hello,
I am relatively new to the Droidbox X7 and I am trying to update to the new XBMC. Whilst trying to install the new XBMC I am told that I do not have enough storage space and when I try to manage this it says I only have 2gb internal storage, however I thought the X7 ultimate had 16gb.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks

Graham

Jul 26, 2014
I had the same problem with the x7 ultimate downloading gotham saying not enough memory. I decided to take a chance and uninstall frodo not really knowing if I would cause more problems for myself. As it happens gotham downloaded and ran no problem and I am glad I did it runs with less script errors. Only thing is confluence skin is android ( a bit boring ) . Hope this helps a bit but I am a bit new to this aswell.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I wrote the thread with 4 and 8Gb ROM devices in mind, but if you increase the numbers, the explanation should hold true, see Your Advert Stated 4/8Gb ROM. I See A Lot Less?
(please give me a poke if the blog post linked to from that forum thread doesn't exist by the time you read this!)

In terms of moving data around to create space, and clearing out clutter out of the way, I'd recommend checking out ZDBox, see this thread - Tweaking Apps

Last edited: